Pokhara University (PU), aiming at making higher education accessible to the underprivileged section of society, provides scholarships to 10 percent of approved quota of students in affiliated Colleges and 20 percent in constituent schools.
The graduates from government and non-government schools or colleges are eligible to apply for scholarships and financial supports. The PU Scholarship Selection Examination decides to award scholarships based on applicants’ credentials, economic background, examination followed by an interview.
QUESTION PATTERN FOR ENGINEERING:
Each question consists has 1 marks and there is no negative marking for the wrong answers. Thus full mark for the exam is 150 and the minimum mark to pass is 53.
Some tips for the test:
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Guess intelligently if you don’t know the answer.
- Manage your speed as per the time and questions,
- Enter the examination hall with full confident.
- Take pre information about the question pattern.
- Don’t leave any questions as there is no deduction in wrong answer.
- Be aware about the latest information in the present national & international issues.
- Listen, watch or study news of present issues.
- Discuss about the questions with friends.
- Study the general knowledge questions.
MODEL QUESTIONS FOR MANAGEMENT FACULTY (FOR BOTH PAYING AND SCHOLARSHIP)
pokhara university scholarship 2079, pokhara university entrance model question for Engineering, , pokhara university entrance syllabus, pokhara university entrance exam model question, pokhara university full scholarship model question pdf, pokhara university scholarship entrance syllabus, pokhara university engineering scholarships
One thought on “Pokhara University Engineering Scholarship Entrance Model Questions”
Do you have more sample model questions of BE ??
if you have plz forward me.